Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Boy Turns 9!!!

Happy Birthday, Clayton!! We look forward to spending a wonderful Sunday celebrating your special day!
Recently, I finally organized my digital photos. It's great to be able to go right to the certain files and choose which pics I want!

Here are 9 of my favorite "Clayton" snapshots for my family to enjoy. Everyone else may view if they wish.
DISCLAIMER: I know just enough about html and blogging to get me into trouble, thus all the blank spaces between my pics. After trying to figure it out for about 20 min., I guess it will just have to do...


At a wedding in Summer '06

(Thought I'd better post this
one before I post the next
one, lest someone would
wonder about my parental
skills concerning cleanliness
and hygiene detail. Ha!
He cleans up "purty good".










How could I deprive
this boy of SOOOO
much fun? Ha!
He had a blast playing
in this mudhole last
fall.











Just after last year's
b-day dinner of pizza.
We had a sport's theme
for last year's party.













Up north on vacation,
fishing with Mam and Pap.


















A guitar, Clayton's gift
for his 4th b-day.
(Aren't those the cutest
toes you've ever seen!! Ha!)














Clayton with his dog,
Chow. A b-day
present for his 3rd
b-day.








At Family
Buggy
Restaurant,
sitting
with the Big
Bear.









About 6 mo. old.














Before you were
conceived I wanted you.
Before you were born
I loved you.
Before you were here
an hour I would die for you.
This is the miracle of love!!!
~Maureen Hawkins

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Clayton!!!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Love you lots
Mam

A Peek Into My Life said...

What a cute little guy you have! He is close to Cammi's age (she turned 9 in November). Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?

I hope he had an awesome day!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Clayton!

I still had a little "postpartum blues" after Lauren's birth when I received word that you had had your boy, Leah. I was more than a little jealous that you delivered that big 'ole boy naturally after my difficult labor and c-section with Lauren! Where have NINE years gone?!?

Hope you have fun celebrating!

Leah said...

Tara,
That's funny!
The only thing is... when they're born at almost 10 pounds, it seems like they're already 3-4 weeks old. :-( They just grow up too quickly! I was looking at some of his baby pics yesterday, and thought, "I would LOVE to kiss those chubby little cheeks from that point in time again!" Thankfully, I can take advantage of this moment today!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Clayton!!!! Hope you had a wonderful bday! Love ya lots!! Aunt Crystal

tacomom said...

Happy Birthday, Clayton! Next year it'll be double digits! That's always a fun one to look forward too :)