2) 5 Things To Do Today:
- Visiting with Dan... We've had 3 people from our congregation in 3 different hospitals this week.
- Shop for some greeting cards.
- Watch IHC Service tonight. This week, our mid-week church service is canceled due to our annual business meeting this Friday night.
- Relax... I worked a double shift at Joanns on Mon. We're having a big sale this week. Last night I didn't get out of work until 11:15 p.m. So I'm kind of looking forward to some relaxation tonight.
- And hopefully relax some more.... :-)
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Tortilla Chips and Dip
I love desserts
4) Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Wow!! Of course, give the tithe to my local church. Pray to God to help me to have the wisdom to spend or invest it wisely.
5) Bad habits I have:
Stopping at Taco Bell on the way home from work some nights.
Taking things and putting them away before family members are done using them.
6) 5 places I have lived:
Ft. Wayne, IN
Rochester Hills, MI
7) 5 Jobs I've held:
Cashier at True Value Hardware Store(in high school)
Private Care Taker for elderly
Assistant to 2nd Grade Teacher at Bedford Stone City Christian Academy
Worked for a short time at Lincoln Life Insurance (Ft. Wayne)
Joann Fabric and Crafts