Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wes & Jen's Wedding

Yesterday was the wedding of Wesley Gray and Jen Hartkopf. The wedding was very special. Jen has found a guy who will love her forever, and we're so proud of them! I'd like to have placed captions with them, but I know it would take me awhile to do that. Maybe I can add more photos when I return from a two week trip we're taking. We're heading out of state today, but I wanted to get these uploaded before we left. We're leaving for 2 weeks for Indiana... Youth Camp and Camp Meeting.




























































































































































1 comment:

Cheryl Watters said...

Sure was nice to see you at the wedding. What a BEAUTIFUL wedding that was! Enjoy your trip this week.